The application cycle is now closed. Please check back in 2020 for the next application cycle.
A complete application consists of the following materials:
- Zahedi Fellowship application form
- A letter of application/research proposal
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A writing sample (book chapter or article length, in English or Persian)
- A short proposal for a public lecture/workshop to be held at Stanford (can be related to research proposal)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
Important: All materials listed above (with the exception of the letters of recommendation) should be submitted as attachments to the online application form. Please note: all material submitted must be in English to be considered. The writing sample is the only item that can be in Persian or English.
Letters of recommendation should be sent as signed PDF documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us @ Iranian Studies