**Please note: due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the fellowship for 2020-2021 has been postponed. Please check back for updates on the new application cycle, or join our email list to receive updates.
A complete application consists of the following materials:
- Zahedi Fellowship application form
- A letter of application/research proposal
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A writing sample (book chapter or article length, in English or Persian)
- A short proposal for a public lecture/workshop to be held at Stanford (can be related to research proposal)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
Important: All materials listed above (with the exception of the letters of recommendation) should be submitted as attachments to the online application form. Please note: all material submitted must be in English to be considered. The writing sample is the only item that can be in Persian/Farsi or English.
Letters of recommendation should be sent as signed PDF documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us @ Iranian Studies